Preparation of Tax Returns For:
- Corporations, including “S” corporations,
- Limited liability companies (LLC’s),
- Partnership and limited liability partnerships (LLP’s),
- Individually owned businesses, including sole proprietorships,
- Fiduciaries, including estate administrators, executors and trustees,
- Charitable organizations, and,
- Employee benefit plans.
Those returns include those for payroll, sales and mercantile/business privilege taxes.
We help our clients with federal, state, multi-state and local taxes. We also help our clients through income tax examinations (audits) and correspondence with governmental and regulatory bodies concerning returns filed (or not filed), penalties and interest abatements, installment payment arrangements, offers in compromise and other tax settlement-related matters.
Ehrlich, Alexander, Leibowitz, Gold and Schwartz’ tax planning services assists clients with creating the structure, timing and an appropriate course of action to lessen the taxes paid on completing a transaction.